Sep 17, 2018
Go to inmygrow.com to subscribe to the show or find us on the Stitcher app.
Email us at email@example.com
Find us on Instagram @inmygrow
Greetings everyone, thanks for tuning in. love to everyone dealing with Florance.
Strain of the Week: Purple Urkle’s history is as complex as its flavor palate. A California strain, the origins are believed to stem from a select phenotype of Mendocino Purps, while the essence is a blend of skunk, berry, and fresh grapes.
What I’m up to; I hit a deer
Social Media: WeedCon Cup entry, categories, prizes and networking.
- Soundcloud posting, - have to do it one at a time
Report from the cannabis front line
- Manhattan’s district attorney is moving to vacate misdemeanor marijuana warrants. He appeared in court to move to dismiss 3,000 marijuana cases dating back to 1978.
- U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), one of Congress’s more ardent drug warriors—signed on as a cosponsor of the STATES Act, to remove the threat of federal intervention and prosecution in states that regulate marijuana use and sales
- New Mexico’s health secretary approved adding obstructive sleep apnea as a medical cannabis qualifying condition, but rejected adding opioid addiction, muscular dystrophy, Tourette’s syndrome, eczema and psoriasis.
How to choose Hemp derived CBD.
-The 2014 Farm Bill defines hemp as cannabis with no more than 0.3% THC in any part of the plant; if the THC level tops 0.3%, it’s considered to be marijuana under federal law.
-Both THC and CBD come mainly from the leaves, resin, or flowering tops of the plants, not the stem. Nearly all products that contain THC also contain CBD. But CBD is often sold and used on its own.
Importantly, hemp oil—found in soaps, cosmetics, and other products—is not the same as CBD oil. Hemp oil comes primarily from seeds of the plant, and the seeds contain only very small amounts of CBD
-The last few years, several non-cannabinoid plant natural products have been reported to act as cannabinoid receptor ligands. This prompts us to define ‘phytocannabinoids’ as any plant-derived natural product capable of either directly interacting with cannabinoid receptors or sharing chemical similarity with cannabinoids or both.
-Note that 'phyto' is simply a prefix meaning "pertaining to derived from plants."
- phytocannabinoids do appear in other types of plants such as the Echinacea purpurea,
- Not a big fan of hemp derived CBD, There aren’t a lot of cannabinoids in Hemp so it takes more to a small amount of oil.
-high CBD strains; Harlequin, Sour Tsunami, Jamaican Lion, Cannatonic, ACDC, Charlotte’s Web, and Valentine X) ranged from 8 to 10% CBD and 5.5 to 7% THC—about a 3:2 CBD:THC ratio.
Got information from ProjectCBD and Comsumer Report
Conversation with Petrie about WeedCon2018
Support the show - Go to Patreon.com and find the In My Grow Show and donate what you can.
"Cannabis Saves Lives" T-shirts are here for you. to check it out. CLICK HERE check it out.
Bensound - SiFi
Psychotic Reaction - Punk is Fashion
Jerry Harris - Just a Little We Need
Grow Learn Teach